Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

AI growth

chite

Off The Mark

Reaction score
With the increased growth and development of AI, what are some of the money-making activities that one can take advantage of?

I don't know, I feel like AI will end up taking away jobs from many people. Now, I'm not gonna lie to you, I am afraid of all the negative things that people can do with AI. If it falls in the wrong hands, if it's not regulated, AI can spead misinformation and will make it very hard for us to differentiate real and fake content.

The real question should be 'are there any money making opportunities left for us now that AI is here to stay?' To be frank, I'm not sure if AI is creating more jobs or taking them away. Time shall tell.

These days people now make use of artificial intelligence to create art that they sell, some even use it it writing ebooks which they sell online.

These days people now make use of artificial intelligence to create art that they sell, some even use it it writing ebooks which they sell online.
However this is not a free service, they have paid subscriptions or credit to ai system to get this result and not getting for free and selling for money.

However this is not a free service, they have paid subscriptions or credit to ai system to get this result and not getting for free and selling for money.
Yes that's true, majority of the AI we have to, if you really want to get the best from them, you need to pay or subscribe to it. The free ones are usually limited in one way or another.

In my opinion, artificial intelligence can help a lot of people earn money. It is often used by IT because this way they can quickly get the code they need. Also, artificial intelligence will help to write the text for the copywriter, although it will need to be edited

Featured Articles

Back