Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What's the most underrated rom-com you've seen?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
"The Proposal" starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds is often overlooked, but it's genuinely charming and hilarious. Have you watched this movie, what are your thoughts on this movie. Any hidden gems you'd recommend? By the way, if you have not watched, I highly recommend A walk in the cloud and November Rain, both movies features Keneau Reeves in the central character. These are great movies.

For me, the romantic comedy movie Just Friends seemed very underrated due to the fact that I didn't even find many reviews about this movie. Ryan Reynolds was also filmed here and in my opinion this is a very cool movie that everyone should see because it is a life story

I will have to go with 'friends with benefits' that starred Justin Timberlake. It just goes to show that a man and a woman cannot be sex friends without one or both of them falling in love. I think it is criminally underated.

For me, the romantic comedy movie Just Friends seemed very underrated due to the fact that I didn't even find many reviews about this movie. Ryan Reynolds was also filmed here and in my opinion this is a very cool movie that everyone should see because it is a life story
With Ryan Reynolds in this movie, it should be a good one. Whats the film about?

Featured Articles

Back