Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Music The Beatles - Now And Then (Official Music Video)

Hulk

Hulk Smash!

Reaction score
The last ever recorded Beatles song :eek:

This song was trending on YouTube few days ago. I really enjoyed listening to it. The Beatles have been a major inspiration in the music industry.

Not a bad song at all. I love the Beatles, shame they broke up the way they did. I have always wondered how Imagine or Maybe I'm Amazed would have turned out if they did it together.

Not a bad song at all. I love the Beatles, shame they broke up the way they did. I have always wondered how Imagine or Maybe I'm Amazed would have turned out if they did it together.

Even though I know that the death of Brian Epstein played a part in the Beatles breaking up, money problems was the main factor. Greed is a problem for the human race.

While growing up I have heard so much about this band, like I always hear people talking about it, but I have never really listened to their songs.

It was sad that they broke up! I so much enjoy listening to their songs even till now. Can we ever have them back in the music stage again?

Featured Articles

Back