Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

News Matthew Perry from Friends has passed away

Incredibly sad news. He made me laugh so many times in Friends. Legend.

He's such a cool laid back guy seemed like exactly like his Friends character...I'm thinking it could be same thing what happened to Whitney Houston and her daughter fentynal it killing more people than coronavirus...

I have watched few episodes, I have watched multiple short clips, and I know this actor. However, I am not a fan of this genre and never took any interest in Friends.

The good one's keep leaving us while the evil one's like Putin stays alive to cause havoc. Rest in peace MP.

Death is inevitable in this life. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. I was his big fan growing up. It's so sad to have him passed on now.

Death is inevitable in this life. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. I was his big fan growing up. It's so sad to have him passed on now.
Very true, it's no respecter of man. It can come to anyone at anytime. The best thing to do would be to live life to the fullest and always ensure you do the right thing and at the same time be happy.

Featured Articles

Back