Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

March Referral Contest Winners

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
All the referrals for March have been counted and checked to make sure all rules were followed. Below are the winners of the referral contest with s screenshot, this is based on the referrals you made and of those who reached 10 posts after being referred

Ginger - 13 confirmed referrals with 10 posts - $30
Vivian- 12 confirmed referrals with 10 posts - $20
Nomad - 11 confirmed referrals with 10 posts - $12.50

Please remember that winners are responsible for any fees incurred when sending the payments. Any fees that are deducted are out of our hands.

The below image shows the number of referrals that counted (those referrals in which the referred member made 10 posts)

referrers .png

Thank you all :)

Congrats to all of our winners! I just sent you all an email asking for payment information. I look forward to sending your winnings :)

It is amazing that you brought so many people. I hope they stay and participate more.

Featured Articles

Back