Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

March Posting Contest Winners

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Below are the results of the March Posting Contest. Please note, I will announced the winners for the referral contest in a separate thread and that will be up soon.

The winners for the March posting contest are as follows

deucher - 437 - $25
King Belieal - 378 - $15
Sevik - 332 - $10
eldavis - 332 - $7.50
Mad Hatter - 296 - $5

Please remember that winners are responsible for any fees incurred when sending the payments. Any fees that are deducted are out of our hands.

This will be passed onto Stan who will contact you regarding payment as soon as he is able to.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Below are the results of the March Posting Contest. Please note, I will announced the winners for the referral contest in a separate thread and that will be up soon.

Mad Hatter - 296 - $5
I don't want any $$$, just colorize my username. I paid for it 3 times $1,500 ($500 a pop), it ate up my money and never gave me anything at all. Can't reorder ever again because it tells me that I've already done so. Then why did it eat up my order 3 times?

I don't want any $$$, just colorize my username. I paid for it 3 times $1,500 ($500 a pop), it ate up my money and never gave me anything at all. Can't reorder ever again because it tells me that I've already done so. Then why did it eat up my order 3 times?
Stan is looking into this. Any coins that were lost will be given back to you. Once we know this is fixed we will let you know, for now please refrain from making purchases until we confirm this is fixed.

Thanks.

Stan is looking into this. Any coins that were lost will be given back to you. Once we know this is fixed we will let you know, for now please refrain from making purchases until we confirm this is fixed.

Thanks.
Strange thing is that some of it works. As you can tell I was able to Italicize my username name today. But when I bought balloons it failed again.

I am somewhat of an amateur coder, you might try this, just go into my profile. Maybe this way I can get my username colorized afterall. Code in the following:

<a class="user-link js-link user-17 group-2" href="/user17" itemp="url" title=@Mad Hatter"> </o>

From there just choose the color. (blue if you please)

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the winners of our March Posting Contest! I've sent an email to each of you. Please respond when you have a moment.

Congrats to all winners :)

Thanks for the prize :cool:

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Featured Articles

Back