Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate Know when you die?

You have truly been through a lot of horrific experiences in child birth. This is why I don't disrespect any mother out there because I know so many of them go through hell and come back before giving birth. The unlucky ones will be so unfortunate to pass on in the process.
The young generation is wrong when they think if their parents order them to follow some steps in life and then this disrespect they regret it later when they have children and engage in a married relationship like what you disclose.

The young generation is wrong when they think if their parents order them to follow some steps in life and then this disrespect they regret it later when they have children and engage in a married relationship like what you disclose.
I took everything my father and mother threw at me on the chin because I know they meant well for me. They would never want me to go astray in life because they mean well and want to see me responsible and prosperous. Kids of today have been corrupted by social media the most. This is where a lot of things went wrong.

I took everything my father and mother threw at me on the chin because I knew they meant well to me. They would never want me to go astray in life because they mean well and want to see me responsible and prosperous. Kids of today have been corrupted by social media the most. This is where a lot of things went wrong.
They just follow famous people on TikTok even if they learn about their bad behavior in life, this person has one million followers how could do anything he mentions to them even if this will affect their life? In reality, this person is doing a show and doesn't do what he mentions in real-world life.

They just follow famous people on TikTok even if they learn about their bad behavior in life, this person has one million followers how could do anything he mentions to them even if this will affect their life? In reality, this person is doing a show and doesn't do what he mentions in real-world life.
Yes, it's the corruption the younger generation are facing now because of what they see and learn from using different social media site. This is not only happening in TikTok but other social media sites like Instagram. Ladies go half naked to get more followers, guys do all manner of scams to make money by stealing from people.

Yes, it's the corruption the younger generation are facing now because of what they see and learn from using different social media site. This is not only happening in TikTok but other social media sites like Instagram. Ladies go half naked to get more followers, guys do all manner of scams to make money by stealing from people.
This is true. If a woman doesn't dress correctly on Instagram or Tiktok it is for commercial purposes because they will sure have more followers and then companies pay them a lot of money to promote their products. This is the saddest part.

This is true. If a woman doesn't dress correctly on Instagram or Tiktok it is for commercial purposes because they will sure have more followers and then companies pay them a lot of money to promote their products. This is the saddest part.
Yes, this is why we are seeing so many younger girls doing the same thing because they all know how lucrative it is to sell their dignity for fame and money. This is exactly what is going on in Only Fans. Girls now sit at home and get naked online to make millions of dollars by just going doing nasty things online.

Yes, this is why we are seeing so many younger girls doing the same thing because they all know how lucrative it is to sell their dignity for fame and money. This is exactly what is going on in Only Fans. Girls now sit at home and get naked online to make millions of dollars by just going doing nasty things online.
I do not think that it is a legitimate way to earn due to many ethics that prevent using such things. If this woman is engaged in a relationship then his friend or husband must prevent her from such actions otherwise he has only one explication he doesn't love her and engages in a relationship with her for money.

No, I prefer to live the day. If I die today, I have everything in order. Mainly because my life is not complicated. I have people who care and they will manage the rest.

I would love to know when I would die. It is good to organize things and keep for your dependents and keep your house in order knowing you would soon go. I won't be be depressed or scared. The rather scary thing is that we don't know when we would die.

Knowing when you die has its advantages and as well disadvantages. Some might try to change their faith, but the choices they make might end up pushing them to the exact same thing they have been running from.

Featured Articles

Back