Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate France to send troops to Ukraine.

Mad Hatter

Veteran
Reaction score

The Russians are claiming that the French and getting ready to send 2,000 combat troops to Ukraine. The Russians have stated that if the French do this that they will make it a priority to slaughter them. Macron the French president, has not denied that he will be doing this and has in fact been talking about it for weeks.

If France does this what is to stop Iran or North Korea or Syria or Belarus from sending troops to help out their ally Russia? I think Macron might be starting WW3 here, any thoughts?

Not a good idea, sending troops out will weaken defence, however, those troops will experience real war, and become experienced defenders.

Dad gummit! What is wrong with American news? I heard nothing about the French sending troops to Ukraine. The last report I heard was that ISIS extremists attacked a theater in Moscow and Putin pointed his finger at Ukraine. Why? Evidently, after the terrorists had committed a massacre they ran in the direction of Ukraine trying to escape from the Russian police. They got caught! Zelensky said he had nothing to do with the attack. I believe him. Why? He's a Jew! A Jew asked Muslim terrorists for help? I don't think so.

This is the first I am hearing that France is sending troops to Ukraine and I feel it would be a bad move to do so as you never know what Putin could be capable of next.

I feel a lot is going around the internet nowadays that is either true or someone starting something to try and cause issues, I sure hope this is not the case and Macron does not plan to do this.

Russia and France are in direct competition as to who has influence in Africa, which is the real reason France wants to get involved in this war. Macron has not made a final decision yet and he has to have approval from the French parliament. They may not give him the green light.

Putin has also claimed that if any F-16 fighter planes attack Russia from NATO airfields, that he will bomb those airfields.

Last edited:
Not a good idea, sending troops out will weaken defence, however, those troops will experience real war, and become experienced defenders.
True, but I guess they don't have any other choice but to send them out. And I completely agree with you on the experience part. There is no better teacher than experience.

Featured Articles

Back