Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

DH Contests Discussion Hub April Contest Starting April 2nd 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

The contest for April will begin on the 2nd of April 2024 straight after the timer runs down for the March contest.

This contest will run from 2nd of April 2024 to 1st of May 2024

Rules!

1. A counted participation of 40 words or more must not be spam. If the reply requires less than 40 words do not attempt to resay the same thing to fulfill the 40-word requirement.
  2. Posts should be on topic and posted in the correct forums, we understand that mistakes can happen and if you do happen to post a thread in the wrong forum, please report it and we can move it for you.
  3. Winners will be responsible for any fees incurred when sending the payments. Any fees that are deducted are out of our hands.

We reserve the right to make changes to these rules as we see fit and if changes are made, we will alert all members so they are aware.
Referral Contest

The first content is a referral contest in which you invite your friends to Discussion Hub using the referral link you can find here you can also see the link to this page on the navigation page above the forums.

Rules

Refer your friends for a chance to win your share of $50! The top 3 referrers who also complete the posting tasks will win! You can find your referral code either at the following link here or in the sidebar on the main forum home page.

Referral Contest Prizes are as follows

1st place - $20
2nd - $15
3rd - $10

4th - $5

• 1. Refer a friend and they sign up
  • 2. You and the friend you referred must have made at least 10 posts between 2nd March 2024 and 2nd April 2024!
All referrals will be counted up and all accounts will be checked to ensure 10 posts were made between the two before the announcement is made for the winners.

Please note you will need to make 10 posts around Discussion Hub before your referral link will show to you :)

Top Posters of the Month Contest
The contest this month will be based on the top 4posters of the month by 2nd May (any posts made on the 1st of April will be added to your post count from March to make this fair)

Top Posters of the Month Contest Prizes are as follows

1st - $20
2nd - $15
3rd - $10
4th - $5

All winners of both contests will be announced on the 1st of May 2024!

Last edited:
Top Posters of the Month Contest
The contest this month will be based on the top 4posters of the month
I always seem to be at #5 and everytime I get to #4 I get bumped down again to #4 in short order.

@Shortie, is the top posters contest for the month of march already ended. Can't see the tracker any longer. Thought it would last till the 2nd of April.

More prizes!! I like the sound of that ;)

I'm #1 right now but I'll be getting bumped off soon enough. lol

Yesterday I was #1, now I've been bumped all the way down to #5. What the f**k! You guys/gals are all posting like squirrels on crac.:LOL: But it's all good because being in 5th place is cool too. Won't win anything but it's still cool.:cool:

Yesterday I was #1, now I've been bumped all the way down to #5. What the f**k! You guys/gals are all posting like squirrels on crac.:LOL: But it's all good because being in 5th place is cool too. Won't win anything but it's still cool.:cool:
From what I know, I stand to be corrected though, all the postings for today won't add up to the April posting contest. @Shortie, am I right?

Everything has been reset and I have noted down the posts that were made by the top posters so far and included them in the March Madness Posting Contest

Everyone will now start at 0 (I will deduct the amounts shown now from the April result to make this fair) this means, that what your post count shows now on the April Top Posters of the Month will be the number deducted

@deucher will have 124 deducted as that counted for March
@Yusra will have 106 deducted as that was counted for March
@King Belieal will have 194 deducted as that was counted for March
@Sevik will have 87 deducted as that was counted for March
@Mad Hatter will have 60 deducted as that was counted for March

Everything has been reset and I have noted down the posts that were made by the top posters so far and included them in the March Madness Posting Contest

Everyone will now start at 0 (I will deduct the amounts shown now from the April result to make this fair) this means, that what your post count shows now on the April Top Posters of the Month will be the number deducted

@deucher will have 124 deducted as that counted for March
@Yusra will have 106 deducted as that was counted for March
@King Belieal will have 194 deducted as that was counted for March
@Sevik will have 87 deducted as that was counted for March
@Mad Hatter will have 60 deducted as that was counted for March
need correction.. I was one of the ones who stopped posting when the timer ran out. but deucher keep posting.I already shared a screenshot. Please kindly check again. That's not fair.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.18.47.png

kindly the check the timings of each posts..

Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.25.48.png

I just want to see fair decisions by staff. and I hope they will check each post and the timing of the posts. before making a final decision.

This contest counted through March and into today (April 2nd) which was stated on the original post.

Below are the two screenshots I took for March and April

marchtpotm.png

tpotmdh.png

These are the numbers that are counting for the March Top Poster of the Month. The last post by deucher was made 30 minutes before the countdown ended. Both of these screenshots were taken and upon checking, no one else had posted between the countdown ending and me taking these screenshots

A new month has now started and the posts that I stated have already been deducted to ensure that everyone starts at 0 (deucher had 124 posts that counted for March but will not count for April, they will be deducted to get the correct amount for the month of April)

I hope this helps.

Please check the timing of my screenshot. its was 7.18.

I stopped my posting on that time. becoz timeout.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.18.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.18.47.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.25.48.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.25.48.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 0
Please check the timing of my screenshot. its was 7.18.
It was but this was for April. Taking into account the two screenshots I took, that puts Deucher at 437 as this contest started on the 2nd March and ended today when the countdown ended.

Your posts put you at 106 before the contest ended.

As stated in the original thread that I created before the contest started which you can see here https://discussionhub.net/threads/march-madness-contest.1000/#post-8184

The contest this month will be based on the top 4posters of the month by 2nd May (any posts made on the 1st of April will be added to your post count from March to make this fair)

Last edited:
Apologies @Yusra I added the wrong link above, I have now corrected it for the March thread that was created and states this

This contest counted through March and into today (April 2nd) which was stated on the original post.

Below are the two screenshots I took for March and April

View attachment 177

View attachment 178

These are the numbers that are counting for the March Top Poster of the Month. The last post by deucher was made 30 minutes before the countdown ended. Both of these screenshots were taken and upon checking, no one else had posted between the countdown ending and me taking these screenshots

A new month has now started and the posts that I stated have already been deducted to ensure that everyone starts at 0 (deucher had 124 posts that counted for March but will not count for April, they will be deducted to get the correct amount for the month of April)

I hope this helps.
noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Articles

Back