Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ask Kyng

In that case, what's your favourite non-Christmas movie? :p
I give different answers to this depending on how I feel at the time :p .

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone has probably given me more enjoyment than any other film over the years (due to childhood nostalgia); The Shawshank Redemption is probably the best-quality film I've ever seen; and Grand Prix deserves a mention (because, as a life-long F1 fan, it's more personally significant to me). So, it'd probably be a tie between those three.

@Kyng !!!!!!! Home alone!!!!!!!
I've actually never seen that XD

I give different answers to this depending on how I feel at the time :p .

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone has probably given me more enjoyment than any other film over the years (due to childhood nostalgia); The Shawshank Redemption is probably the best-quality film I've ever seen; and Grand Prix deserves a mention (because, as a life-long F1 fan, it's more personally significant to me). So, it'd probably be a tie between those three.

I've actually never seen that XD
I really need to watch The Shawshank Redemption. Everyone says it’s great.

What’s your least favourite Harry Potter movie?

What's a piece of advice you've received that had a significant impact on your life?

What's a piece of advice you've received that had a significant impact on your life?
Probably my parents' advice to keep going at university, when I was struggling to the point where my friends were suggesting I drop out.

I kept going with it, and got a First Class Master's degree!

Probably my parents' advice to keep going at university, when I was struggling to the point where my friends were suggesting I drop out.

I kept going with it, and got a First Class Master's degree!
That’s very impressive, well done! :)

What's a hobby or skill you've always wanted to learn but haven't had the chance to?

That’s very impressive, well done! :)

What's a hobby or skill you've always wanted to learn but haven't had the chance to?

I'd like to learn another language, but the main thing stopping me (other than lack of time) is not knowing what I'd use it for. I don't want to be one of those people who spends ages learning a language, only to never put it to good use in the real world!

What's a goal or dream you're currently working towards?

Have you ever had surgery?

What's your most embarrassing moments?

Featured Articles

Back