Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Ask Hulk

What do you remember or have been told about that night lol

Not much. I actually came back to normal about an hour after and I do remember drinking one can of whatever it was but can't remember what happened after. LOL

If you could change one thing in that you did in your life what would it be and why?

What’s something you’ve always wanted to learn or try, but haven’t had the chance yet?

From which country you belong to?

What's something on your bucket list that you're determined to accomplish someday? Have you accomplished it so far by any chance?

Why you choose Hulk as your username and I have seen you active at many websites with this same name

Is hulk your favorite character?

Featured Articles

Back