Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

News 10 Richest People in the World in 2024

Stan

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Since 2023, Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook, and Bernard Arnault, the head of LVMH, have seen remarkable financial gains. Each of them has seen their wealth increase by $9.4 billion since December 1, mainly due to the rising stock prices of their companies.

Larry Page, the co-founder of Google, also saw his wealth soar, entering the top 10 richest people globally. This was after Alphabet's stock, Google's parent company, surged by 15% in May 2023. From December 1, 2023, to January 1, 2024, Page's net worth increased by approximately $5.5 billion, with Alphabet shares climbing nearly 6%.

It's quite astonishing, especially when I think about the current state of Google search and the performance of Bard, which I find quite disappointing.

You can't actually judge the growth of Google on the performance of Bard, now Gemini. It is just one of a plethora if Google products. And believe you me, the range of Google services and it's adoption has expanded significantly over the last one year. I could even question the rationale behind Facebook rising in stock value.

When I first heard of the rich people in the world, it was Bill Gates at number 1, now he seems to have fallen to number 6 position. He did not lose his position of world's richest man because his businesses started making losses, it was because he started donating. I have a deep respect for this man.

Well no matter the number they are in, they are still the richest in the world and it's not an easy feat to get there.

Featured Articles

Back