Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

When did you start using smartphone

I began using smartphone when I started working. I had to save a percentage of my money every month for 4 months before it became complete. And that's how I was able to buy my first smartphone.

If we talk about smartphones, I think I started using them between 2012-2014, I don't remember well, but my first mobile phone was a Motorola and I think it was between 2005 and 2007.

I got my first phone in the 10th grade of school, but it was not a smartphone, but a very simple phone only for calls and I don't remember if it had a camera. And I started using a smartphone for the first time two years after I finished school. And it was already one of the best smartphones at that time, because I bought an expensive one so that it would not break in a year

I don't remember exactly but I think it was almost 15-16 years ago when I purchased my first smartphone after getting myself accustomed with a basic phone from Nokia

I think that I first used a smartphone around 2010, however I'm not sure. Soni Experia was the first smart phone I bought. Despite being a fantastic phone, the features it had came at a high cost. I had to acquire a smart phone since I couldn't resist playing "Temple Run" after seeing someone else play it.

My first smartphone was an android phone powered by android gingerbread. It was bought around January 2013. I very much treasured the phone at the time even when it had specs that I wouldn't touch now. Can you imagine a 512MB RAM phone. But it was my first smartphone.
That's nice, my first smartphone was a htc model, I think it was running on version two back then.

I think that I first used a smartphone around 2010, however I'm not sure. Soni Experia was the first smart phone I bought. Despite being a fantastic phone, the features it had came at a high cost. I had to acquire a smart phone since I couldn't resist playing "Temple Run" after seeing someone else play it.
Oh, Sony Experia! My brother had that type of phone years back and the experience was great. Well, playing Temple run was definitely a good reason to go and get a smartphone!

@Teegold did you play temple run? Now when I think of Soni Experia , it lacked the feature these days smart phones have. Also the camera (Rear and Front) were not at all good.

I started using a smart phone in 2010–11. I bought Soni Experia at that time. People suggested "Samsung," but I didn't go for it. It was a new thing for me, and I downloaded many apps on the first day.

@Teegold did you play temple run? Now when I think of Soni Experia , it lacked the feature these days smart phones have. Also the camera (Rear and Front) were not at all good.
Of course I did. Played it a lot when the game, and smartphones in general was still new. I played both temple run 1 and 2 very well.

It has been many years now and in these years the smartphone industry have seen many changes like now we can see foldable phones too

It has been many years now and in these years the smartphone industry have seen many changes like now we can see foldable phones too
Yes it is amazing to see foldable phones nowadays. However, they are very expensive! From my viewpoint at least, lol.

Yes it is amazing to see foldable phones nowadays. However, they are very expensive! From my viewpoint at least, lol.
I guess they are expensive from everyone's view point and have seen only business owners owing these or those that like to buy every new gadget that enters the market

I guess they are expensive from everyone's view point and have seen only business owners owing these or those that like to buy every new gadget that enters the market
Indeed, only a few people can afford those kind of phones. To be honest, I wouldn't mind getting one if I have the money. I feel like I might prefer it to iphone.

Featured Articles

Back