Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's your favorite country you've visited?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Italy is my absolute favorite country I've visited! The moment I stepped foot in Florence, I fell in love with the charming streets, rich history, and breathtaking art. From sipping wine in Tuscany to exploring the ancient ruins of Rome, every moment was pure magic. The warm hospitality, delectable food, and stunning landscapes left me enchanted. Italy has a special place in my heart, and I can't wait to return and experience its beauty again!

I have only visited one country so far so I can't actually pick a favorite just yet. Besides, my experience in that country was not all that pleasant. So I guess my favorite country is still waiting to be explored by me.

The only country I have visited is the one I schooled in. And though I have a lot of memories there, but i do not consider it my favorite place. I believe I still need to visit more places first before I can decide that.

Italy is my absolute favorite country I've visited! The moment I stepped foot in Florence, I fell in love with the charming streets, rich history, and breathtaking art. From sipping wine in Tuscany to exploring the ancient ruins of Rome, every moment was pure magic. The warm hospitality, delectable food, and stunning landscapes left me enchanted. Italy has a special place in my heart, and I can't wait to return and experience its beauty again!

I'd say spain.. I had alot of fun visiting Bilbao and the outskirts of Madrid lol

I have been to three countries in Europe and in fact they are all very cool, but if I had to choose only one, it would be Italy because there are very cool landscapes and wonderful beaches. I spent only 4 days there, but I spent most of the time driving around the city in order to see as much as possible.

I have only visited Nepal in my life and didn't like it. I have a plan to visit Bhutan , I have heard it's a beautiful place.

I have only visited Nepal in my life and didn't like it. I have a plan to visit Bhutan , I have heard it's a beautiful place.
But why didn't you like Nepal? Did you have a bad experience while there?

Yes, we had. People of Nepal don't like Indians as we had many such incidents where such hatred could be seen.
But Nepal and India are neighbors, what is the cause of the hatred?

They are more inclined to China. Whereas we don't like China because of the tensions at the border.

They are more inclined to China. Whereas we don't like China because of the tensions at the border.
I see, now I'm sure Nepal won't be on your list of countries to visit next time!

Yes, it won't be. I would like to visit other countries in Asia like Bhutan, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, Phillipines , Taiwan etc Zee?

I have only ever visited the place where I was born, England. I have always wanted to visit New York though so that is somewhere I hope to go to in my lifetime :)

I have visited a few countries and even stayed in few for long duration of an year or more. I stayed in the US for almost twelve years. My favourite country would be Thailand. I have visited it a few times for short vacations. And I liked the beaches and the friendly people. It brings calmness. I even loved France for it's beautiful streets, Eiffel Tower but then the experience turned sour as my husband was robbed in broad daylight.

Yes, it won't be. I would like to visit other countries in Asia like Bhutan, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, Phillipines , Taiwan etc Zee?
Those are very good options, especially Thailand. I would love to visit that country because of its highly rated cuisines. 😋

Featured Articles

Back