Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

I woke up at 7 a.m. today. It's Sunday. I thought that I would wake up late, but I could not as my car cleaner knocked on the door. It will be a hectic day as I have to see a skin doctor today, who is far away from home.

Oh . that's fine!!
Are you a student? Most students don't have a set sleep schedule if they don't go to school. On Sundays and on holidays, I also wake up late in the morning and sleep in the afternoon to refresh myself for work next week.
No, I’m not a student. I’ve been out of school for the past 16 years.

Featured Articles

Back