Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Announcement Warm Welcome to Our Newest Staff Member and Administrator - Shortie!

Stan

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Hello DiscussionHub Community!

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with all of you today. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to our newest administrator, Shortie!

Shortie has recently joined our team, bringing a wealth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas to our community. Their expertise and passion for fostering engaging discussions will undoubtedly be invaluable assets to our forum.

As we continue to grow and evolve, it's vital to have dedicated, skilled individuals like Shortie on our team. She will be instrumental in ensuring that DiscussionHub remains a vibrant, welcoming, and well-managed space for all our members.

Feel free to reach out to Shortie with any questions, suggestions, or just to say a friendly hello. Let's all support her in her new role and collaborate to make our community even more fantastic!

Here's to new beginnings and the continued success of our community. Welcome aboard, Shortie!

She is a welcomed face to this site, congratz @Shortie
I'm sure you will do great here.:)

Thank you both for the welcome, I am very happy to be here and excited about the journey Discussion Hub is about to embark on :)

Looking forward to working with you all and as Stan said, if you do have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to reach out to me :)

Reactions: Jay
Congrats @Shortie

What other websites are you involved in?
Thank you @JoelR :)

I am also involved in

Forum Promotion: Post Package Team Leader
Forum Flock: Admin helping the running of the forum
Here, Discussion Hub as Admin helping the running of the forum
Uncrowned Gaming as Moderator
Discussion Bucks - Social Media Team Leader
Revillution - Co-Owner of the forum :)

Reactions: Jay

Featured Articles

Back