Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming Vintage Gaming

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
What consoles are you into? Which ones were you into in the past? How would you compare vintage games to ones now? Have you had notable wins or near-wins? What specific older games do you like?

I play couple of games on Final Fantasy series, the first game was released in 1987. Can we call this a vintage game? Maybe not because the game is one of the most successful game franchise and regularly releases new installments, the next installment is called Final Fantasy VII rebirth. I also play Assassin's Creed which is also an old game.

I've been a console gamer through and through. currently rocking a PS5 and Switch. But I have fond memories of older systems like the N64, GameCube, and original Xbox. While graphics and gameplay have obviously evolved tremendously, I'll always have a soft spot for the creative constraints and pure fun that classic games provided.

I have played lots of games on the N64 and the GameCube and even the Nintendo XD

Featured Articles

Back