Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

TV Database Two and a Half Men (2003)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Comedy

Director: Chuck Lorre,Lee Aronsohn

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: A hedonistic jingle writer's free-wheeling life comes to an abrupt halt when his brother and 10-year-old nephew move into his beach-front house.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Ashton Kutcher

Walden Schmidt
    • Jon Cryer

Alan Harper
    • Conchata Ferrell

Berta
I loved Two and a Half Men! Still sometimes watch it when I see it it on.

Anyone else here enjoy Two and a Half Men?

I've watched this show so many times, and never made it more than two shows past season 9. Just wasn't the same without Sheen.

Watched a ton of this show. Liked it alot.

I watched a few episodes and thought it was funny, just never dedicated a lot of time to the show :(

Should watch. Not sure where I can find it.

Is it on Netflix? Let me check.

I didn't really follow this show from the beginning to the end, but the few episodes I watched back then, they where actually pretty interesting.

Featured Articles

Back