Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Mobile Gaming Tester Buddy

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Tester Buddy is a mobile app available on Apple that I came across around a month or so ago now after I saw someone mention it on a forum I am part of. I installed the app to check it out thinking I wouldn't get anything from it and I was shocked that it worked.

I have so far earned just over £60 on the app and it has been paid within minutes into my PayPal with no issues, this has been playing games installed through their app and competing quests to earn coins to redeem for cash. You can either redeem to your PayPal, Amazon Gift Card or to your Apple Wallet.

Have you checked out Tester Buddy?

I have tried Tester Buddy and got 1 small payment as I haven't played it as much.
I'm going to try to get back on to play it again.

The OP says Tester Buddy is available on Apple, is it also available on Android? I do not have Apple device. I have not played too many games that pays for playing. It is extremely difficult to earn form these games. If Tester Buddy is really good to make money playing game, I am willing to give it a try.

Tester Buddy? Can't say I'm familiar with that one. Is it some new gaming platform or piece of software? I try to stay on top of the latest gaming tech and trends, but there's always something new popping up that slips under the radar. If it's a game testing tool or community, that could be really useful for indie developers or QA professionals in the industry. I'd be curious to learn more about what exactly Tester Buddy offers and how it's being utilized.

Is this app also available on Android or is it only for apple. I tried checking it out on play store but could not find it.

Featured Articles

Back