Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Social Media Monetization

Nomad

Veteran
Reaction score

These days you can monetize your activities on multiple social sites,. For instance, you can monetize Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, etc. Have you monetized your social media page? What social media site have you monetized? How much money do you make from your social media pages per month on average? I do not make a lot of money but I have monetized my social media pages.

I have seen people monetizing their social media, and I have heard about most of them making good money from it so far. I have never tried it though, but maybe one day I might give it a try to see where it leads me.

I have heard a lot about it and yes it can help us make money but then you need to have a minimum number of followers on your social media account

It is very possible to monetize your social Media account. You just have to meet some criteria like the number of followers, the number of views and engagement your posts get.

The real challenge is to maintain the number of followers and views count and that's why you also need to post viral content

The real challenge is to maintain the number of followers and views count and that's why you also need to post viral content
Thats basically why I am not bothering myself to even start. The challenge of meeting the criteria for earning seems to be insurmountable for me.

Featured Articles

Back