Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

How To Move On From a Heartbreak

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Moving on from heartbreak requires patience, self-love, and acceptance. I've allowed myself to grieve, acknowledging the pain and memories. I've taken time for self-reflection, focusing on personal growth and healing. I've surrounded myself with supportive loved ones and engaged in new experiences, rediscovering joy and purpose. By practicing forgiveness and letting go, I've created space for new love and opportunities. I've transformed heartbreak into a transformative journey, emerging stronger, wiser, and more resilient.

Speaking from experience, moving on from a heartbreak can be pretty hard. The best way to move on is to give it time. Take out time to love yourself. The moment you are able to do this you can move on.

It has happened to me before, so what I do is try to map out some goals that I intend to achieve within a particular period of time. Being immersed in achieving this goals will take away the heartbreak because I will not have time to focus on it.

The reason why people get their hearts broken is because they expect so much from people and most times, people don't meet up to that expectations. In a relationship for example, people build their lives around the person they are dating, only for the person to leave them or cheat and shatter their hearts. I don't expect anything from anyone. That is why my heart doesn't get broken easily.

It's easy to say yet hard to get over a heartbreak. I have seen others suffer from depression as a result of it, even though I have never had it myself. I believe that no one should ever keep oneself alone after experiencing heartbreak. A person who isolates oneself may consider ending their own life. A person should never leave the company of someone they enjoy being with.

The fastest way for me is to simply go out and get another girlfriend. There is a lot of them to pick from...no problem.:cool:

The fastest way for me is to simply go out and get another girlfriend. There is a lot of them to pick from...no problem.:cool:

😅But it's not possible for everyone to pick another one in a short period of time. It's not easy to forget someone with whom you have spent most of your time. I cannot do that so easily, for sure. I wish if it's easy for everyone like you.

😅But it's not possible for everyone to pick another one in a short period of time. It's not easy to forget someone with whom you have spent most of your time. I cannot do that so easily, for sure. I wish if it's easy for everyone like you.
Honestly I do like this girl that I'm with and I would be bummed out if she were to leave me. But...there is this hot girl that I know that would sleep me with any day of the week. So I would go out with her and maybe move her in as time went on. Life has to go on my friend, and long term tears and sadness do not do us any good.

Honestly I do like this girl that I'm with and I would be bummed out if she were to leave me. But...there is this hot girl that I know that would sleep me with any day of the week. So I would go out with her and maybe move her in as time went on. Life has to go on my friend, and long term tears and sadness do not do us any good.
As a man, however bad it might be, we will always have options. But since your girl is still with you, maybe you shouldn't give attention to that new girl? Just giving my 2 cents. 🙂

As a man, however bad it might be, we will always have options. But since your girl is still with you, maybe you shouldn't give attention to that new girl? Just giving my 2 cents. 🙂
That other girl flirts and I do like it from an ego standpoint. But I don't need the headache and the drama. I'll stay away and not get too close.

This never happened to me but if I had gone through heart break, I would have mended my heart by falling in love with another person. Life is too short to brood on petty things like heart break. there are a lot of people out there who are actually made for you can you can choose the best one.

In the end you might end up tutoring the new girl, cause at that moment you are simply trying to get over your ex with her. It would take time to adjust which would be torture to the new girl. It's better to heal completely before going into another relationship.

It's better to heal completely before going into another relationship.
One does not always have the luxury of time as to healing. If you find yourself suddenly single and another opportunity presents itself you must not deny your destiny. He who hesitates gets left behind.

Featured Articles

Back