Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many computers do you have in your family and how many do you have personally?

I have 1 laptop and its for my personal use but I also allow my family to work on laptop.

There are seven computers in our house. Most of them are laptops. I have a laptop, a secondhand device that my daughter gave me. Also, there is a computer downstairs that anybody in the family can use.
It's cool to have a computer that anyone can use. Because my family always had arguments over the computer because we only had one and we could take turns using it

I can't really say how many we have in the family in total, but am pretty sure it should be more than four. As for me I personally have just one which is a laptop.

Personally, I have a laptop computer and that's all the computer I have at home. I wanted to get a desktop computer before but I figured there's no point when one can just get a laptop instead. I do wish I can add an extra computer to my collection though.

As for me personally, I just have the one laptop that I use daily for everything from writing and browsing to light gaming.

At home, I only have one laptop that is hardly used by either my kids or me. Perhaps they will need it when they begin their studies after high school. I use my mobile device for the most of internet access job, therefore I don't require a PC.

At home, I only have one laptop that is hardly used by either my kids or me. Perhaps they will need it when they begin their studies after high school. I use my mobile device for the most of internet access job, therefore I don't require a PC.
But wouldn't you agree that there are some tasks that are much easier to carry out on PC compared to mobile phone? I mostly use my phone too, but sometimes I use my laptop, just to ease the workload on the phone.

I am too lazy to switch on my laptop and like to work on my phone. I ask my kids to download what I feel is difficult for me to do on the phone. I agree that sometimes it's not easy to work on a smart phone. You require a PC sometimes for some work.

I am too lazy to switch on my laptop and like to work on my phone. I ask my kids to download what I feel is difficult for me to do on the phone. I agree that sometimes it's not easy to work on a smart phone. You require a PC sometimes for some work.
Funny enough, I find myself in your shoes sometimes. I can open my laptop and end up not doing anything on it. Mostly I'm on my phone, while the system is idle.

I want to eliminate this habit. It is harmful in many ways. Sometimes I have to pay for my laziness.

In my childhood, I had only one computer for the whole family, but that was enough, and now that we have a little more money, my parents have a computer, as well as each of my brothers and sisters. I once had both a laptop and a computer, but now I only have a laptop and sold the computer?
Totally 0 pcs I have

I want to eliminate this habit. It is harmful in many ways. Sometimes I have to pay for my laziness.
Don't be lazy otherwise you have suffer

Featured Articles

Back