Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

GOAT Wrestler?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Who is the greatest of all time (GOAT) in wrestling and why? John Cena? Hulk Hogan? The Undertaker? Shawn Michaels? There are many contenders as there are with every sport but who is the undisputed GOAT?

This man for me:

Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

I remember when he used to get a lot of heat but even the haters appreciate him now. The pop he gets nowadays is incredible and fully deserved. He carried wrestling on his back for a long time and people are only starting to realise it now.

It's tough for me to choose but I'd say Shawn Michaels because there will never be no one like him in the ring or charismatic and The Undertaker because no one can portray a character like his.

It's tough for me to choose but I'd say Shawn Michaels because there will never be no one like him in the ring or charismatic and The Undertaker because no one can portray a character like his.
I didn’t watch much of Shawn Michaels but growing up he was also one of my favourites. He’s definitely up there.

Screenshot_20231115_185649_Chrome.jpg

The dead man will always be my favourite in wrestling. Even with his WrestleMania streak broken, no one can replicate what he did. I started losing interest in WWE when he left.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is my number one GOAT in wrestling. Austin 3:16 gave them hell in WWF and WWE. The Rock is another guy who was electric fighter.

For me, John Cena is the greatest of all time in wrestling due to his unparalleled charisma, strong work ethic, and numerous championship reigns. His dedication to philanthropy and his ability to connect with fans has also solidified his status as a legendary figure in the industry. Love him or hate him, you gotta respect him. That man carried WWE on his back for over 2 decades. More than a wrestler, I love him as a human! He's undoubtedly one of the best human beings ever. His journey is also super inspirational. There's a picture of him from his childhood where he was holding a championship belt made out of cardboard paper. And later he grew up to hold an actual one.

john-cena-2007.gif

Bill Goldberg is my favourite all time best wrestling machine from WCW to WWE. He's the most explosive wrestler I have watched perform in the squared circle. His undefeated streak of 173 matches as the WCW Champions is the longest I can think of any belt holder pulled off. After Bill Goldberg, John Cena will be my second favourite.

When I was a kid, I used to watch Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker. I used to like The Undertaker. The guy sent a chill into my spine and I always experience adrenaline rush while watching him perform. I also watched John Cena and Ray Mystereo and many others but I always believe that there is no one like The Undertaker.

The WrestleMania streak of The Undertaker was what make him different from every other WWE wrestlers. No other WWE wrestler was able to make the same level of impact which the Undertaker did in WWE and specifically at the grandest stage of them all WrestleMania.

As a child, I watched this show with my brothers and I really liked Big Show then, but now I can't say that he was the best because he didn't have many awards. I haven't seen this show in a long time and maybe a lot of wrestlers have changed, but I will follow the opinion of the majority and write that Undertaker is the greatest of all time

The Big Show have the size of a mighty giant in WWE. I was expecting him to be a very dominant force in the WWE but to me, he never utilized his size to his best advantage. Look at someone like Brawn Stroman and Omas, they are dominating who enters the ring with them.

I only watched WWE as a child only a few times with my brother and I didn't pay attention to how the wrestlers performed, I was more interested in how they looked. And that's why I liked Randy Orton for some reason, although now I have a completely different attitude

John Cena was it for me to be honest, does years I used to watch wrestling, I was a huge fan of John Cena, it felt like he could do the impossible. Anyways that was then. Am not too impressed with some of the things he does off the ring though.

While John Cena and Hulk Hogan are undoubtedly wrestling icons, the GOAT title belongs to "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. With a career spanning over 40 years, Flair's charisma, in-ring skills, and 16-time world championship reigns are unmatched. His memorable promos, signature strut, and ability to captivate audiences solidified his legendary status.

For me it is John Cena. Man is a legend in the wrestling world. Too bad if he appears before you you won't even be able to see him, because he's John Cena!

Featured Articles

Back