Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database Fear the Walking Dead (2015)

3.00 star(s)

3.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Action & Adventure,Drama

Director: Dave Erickson,Robert Kirkman

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Kim Dickens

Madison Clark
    • Lennie James

Morgan Jones
    • Rubén Blades

Daniel Salazar
    • Colman Domingo

Victor Strand
    • Danay García

Luciana Galvez
    • Daniel Sharman

Troy Otto
    • Austin Amelio

Dwight
    • Karen David

Grace Mukherjee
    • Christine Evangelista

Sherry
    • Jenna Elfman

June
I've been a fan of zombie and horror movies since the days of Resident Evil. I had a good time watching this Fear the Walking Dead. But the first Walking Dead was more interesting.

I am yet to watch the first one. I thought about watching it some time back but had a change of heart. The series is just too many.

Featured Articles

Back