Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Can Manchester United get a player as good as Bruno?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Bruno Fernandes has proven over time that he is simply one of the best players to have played for Manchester United. Once again, last night, he led the team to beating Sheffield United at Old Trafford. Can the club find two to three players as good as him?

Fernandes is good no doubt, but I believe that he's not the person carrying the team. There are days that he also switches off completely in a game, he doesn't always turn up when needed.
As for whether the club can get another player as good as him, it remains to be seen.

I don't really understand football, but in recent years all the players who reach some heights in Manchester United want to leave the club because they don't develop and don't invest a lot of money. Bruno is the only player who is currently loyal to the club. I do not think that such a player will appear in the near future

I don't really understand football, but in recent years all the players who reach some heights in Manchester United want to leave the club because they don't develop and don't invest a lot of money. Bruno is the only player who is currently loyal to the club. I do not think that such a player will appear in the near future
The footballing world is dynamic, players cannot stay in one club for the rest of their lives. There are some that would want to leave in search of greener pastures, only a few remain in the club for a long time.

Featured Articles

Back