Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Blind date?

Yes, such dates are only if you just want to have fun for one day and have nothing more to do with the person. If you have a lot of free time and don't have enough communication, this might be a good idea.

A lot of ladies who are making use of those Blind date website and applications are using it for slutting and hook up purposes. They cover up with the pretence of finding love all to get a man they will milk dry in exchange of selling their body for sex.

I have never had the opportunity to be on one before though but it would be nice and probably weird at the same time.

I went on 2 dates with women that I had met on dating sites. Both experiences were disasters and I never again repeated the experience, though my present girlfriend is someone that I met on a forum like this. So in a way I guess you could say that they were blind dates.

That would be stupid, right? Meeting people who can be dangerous or stupid or god knows what.

It is better to do it right and be safe.

My experience with blind dates wasn't palatable at all. It was just a case of what I ordered being completely different from what I got. The lady was so out of my specs. That's why I won't waste time doing blind dates.

Featured Articles

Back